Strony

Friday, July 17, 2015

Sunny Days and Lazy A

Guess who's back (back...back...). Back again. Adrienne is back, tell your friends.


But really, this blog so far has been the epitome of a failure to launch scenario. I keep setting up an itinerary and outlining my plans for blogging, saying I'll post XYZ content on a certain schedule. Incase you haven't noticed, I've yet to have any of my plans come to fruition. 
So  I'm going to be honest. I do want to run a blog, but I make no promises about it. I'll try my best to post when I can. Wish me luck and be sure to stay "Avec Adrienne" to hear all about my exploits.

Enjoy a goofy picture of an outfit I like below: 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Avec Adrienne

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi