Strony

Sunday, July 19, 2015

For the love of Avocado Toast

Lunch of the day!


Oh how I love avocado. Creamy, nutritious and delicious. I, for one, have been especially excited about the growing popularity of avocado toast or "avo-toast" (as my foodie friends and I call it) in trendy restaurants. You can jazz up the simple any way you like, but I usually go with a classic approach.

Here I mashed half of a perfect avocado on Ezekiel bread and sprinkled some salt, pepper, and a dash of olive oil on top. With it I paired my take on a caprese salad, using arugula, chopped Roma tomato, mozzarella, and splashes of olive oil and vinegar. This is the perfect refreshing lunch for a 90 degree day.
Let me know your favorite way to do avocado toast so I can be inspired! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Avec Adrienne

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi